Location: Central Scotland, West Lothian & Arbroath
Salary: £10.11 to £11.61 per hour (DOE), plus sleepover payments (£51.88 per night)
Sessional Residential Childcare Workers
Central Scotland, West Lothian & Arbroath
£10.11 to £11.61 p/h + £51.88 per sleep
Job Type: Sessional/Flexible Shifts
RESPECT, COMPASSION, SAFETY, INTEGRITY
These values are at the core of positive human interaction. They are also at the centre of everything that Care Visions do as a company and a community.
We are looking for individuals that also live by these values, to come and work with us as Sessional Residential Childcare Workers.
The Job Role:
To provide care and guidance to vulnerable children and young people living in Residential Care.
You will work in a positive, respectful and empowering way with all young people in order to promote good relationships and encourage achievement while being a positive role model.
As a Sessional Residential Childcare Worker you will also have the flexibility to work shifts when it suits you and when the service needs your help the most.
What Experience Will You Need?
- Experience of working with young people in either a professional or voluntary capacity and an understanding of the principles of safeguarding and Child Protection legislation.
- A valid manual driving licence (essential as you may have to drive young people to various activities)
- PVG check will also be undertaken if successful.
What can you expect from working as a Sessional Residential Childcare Worker with Care Visions?
- An amazing team environment. As an organisation, we welcome open communication, hard work and tenacity
- Strong company values that are rooted in Respect, Compassion, Safety and Integrity
- You’ll be amongst skilled people who are well known in the sector, and are happy to pass on their knowledge and support you where needed
- You could become a significant person in a young individual’s life, playing an essential role in shaping their future
Interested? Please click apply and we will get back to you with a full job description, as well as next steps in the application process.
Want to know what our staff think about working for Care Visions? Have a look at the blog section on our website at carevisionsresidential.co.uk/our-blog